St. Patrick was built by JOhn Brown Clydebank in 1906 and lauched
Saturday 24th February 1906. She was driven by 3 steam turbines.
Her tonnage was 2531 tonnes, length 350 feet and breadth 41 feet.
She was owned by Fishguard & Rosslare Railways and Harbours
Company and was used as a ferry between Fishguard and Rosslare.
From 1914 to 1919 she was requisitioned as a hospital ship, HMHS
St Patrick. She was destroyed when she caught fire at Fishguard
in 1929; scrapped by T W Ward Ltd.