Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence

Lest We Forget
British Legion
The Royal British Legion

SS CAMBRIA

SS Cambria built by Denny Brothers was launched in 1897, 1,842 tonnes. She was a London & North Western Railways Steamer sailing the Holyhead to Dublin Service. She served as an Armed Boarding Vessel between 1914-1915 and then as a hospital ship 1915-1918. Her name was changed to "Arvonia" in 1920 and eventually scrapped in 1925.

Last updated 12 October, 2008

Friends of the War Memorials
War Memorials Trust
Main page
Commonweath War Graves Commission
Commonwealth War Graves Commission

Copyright © Roll-of-Honour.com 2002-
Email: rollofhonour@ntlworld.com

See our on-line bookstore
Visit our bookstore