PARISH WAR MEMORIAL
War 1 - Detailed information
Compiled and copyright © Martin Edwards 2014
Whitchurch Parish memorial is located on Iscoyd Green, Whitchurch, Shropshire.
It was first unveiled 12 September 1920 by Rev. A R Parker. It takes
the form of a four-stepped base on which is mounted a plinth topped
by a shaft with a wheel cross on the top. The inscription is written
on the front dface of the plinth with the names from World War 1.
from an old postcard
6 March, 2014